Gall stone, continuous stomach pain on the left. Are gallstones curable with medicines?

Hello, Iam having a 8mm stone in the gall bladder .There is continuous pain in the stomach especially on the lower side of left side of stomach. Iam staying abroad in africa and surgery cannot be done here. Doctor is advising medicine as i dont want to travel to india for surgery. I want to do the the surgery in May. Kindly advise if gallstone can be disappera by medicine or i have to travel immediately to remove the stone.Are there going to be any serious complications, if i dont go immediately to india. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013