Gall bladder removed, sweat and pain in ribs and lower back pain. What can be done to treat the ribs pain?

I had my gall bladder removed 2 years ago. I couldn t eat anything with any amount of fat for 12 months or I would sweat and shake and experienced pain in my ribs and lower back (both sides) after I ate. Slowly I have improved and can now eat a reasonable diet but still suffer permenant pain in my back/lower ribs area. I live permanantely feeling that I have had the shit kicked out of my ribs and they are extremely bruised. Have no idea what I can do about this? 2 years in pain is getting pretty hard to tolerate and I am tough as boots!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012