Gall bladder removed, still have constant bloating, upset stomach, alternate constipation and diarrhea. Diagnosed IBS. Cause ?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with IBS but I feel there is more to what is going on and would like to get down to the root of what is causing my problems. I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago and still having the same issues I had prior to the surgery. I constantly have bloating , upset stomach, periods of constipation then diarrhea, headaches, and fatigue. Recently I was placed on an anxiety medicine Buspar , but had to stop taking it because of the extreme side effects I was having. Ever since I stopped taking Buspar, I have had bad headaches, stiff neck , and joint pain. Anxiety has been thought to be the main culprit but I am not so certain of this. There s not much of anything I can eat that doesnt set my stomach problems off. Not eating greasy fried foods help some but does not cure or resolve my issue completely. This interferes with my daily lifestyle and I would like to find some relief. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013