Gall bladder removed, having lumps on each of the ribs, growing, low grade fever, fatigue. Lypoma?

Hi, I am a 51 year old female. In june of this year, i had pleursy and then it turned into a pleural effussion... The ct scan showed that it was a small effussion and also a small nodele 7mm.. I had alot of pain with it being such a small effussion... From june to nov. i have had pain and inflamatiom on my right side, which is were the effussion was.. I had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago and some of gast. problem s are better but my right upper part of my back ribs now have large lumps on each one of the ribs... the surgeon said it is lypoma. i wake up eveery morning and the lumps have grown.. i also have med. to low grade fevers and fatigue .. I just had a follow up ct scan to see if the nodele has grown any... I should get the results tomorrow.. My question is: could this be more than just lypoma...?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012