Gall bladder removed due to gravel and sludge in the bile duct. Suffer from pancreatitis. What is causing this?

I had sludge and gravel in my bile duct . I had to have it cleaned out three times in a short period of time. I do not have a gall bladder . Now I have pancreatitis and cysts on my pancreas could this be the cause? I also have an excessive amount of bile that goes into my stomach since I had my gall bladder out in 1980 and suffered from bile reflux. I am seeing a doctor for all this at this time but I have been researching my symptoms and am curious after reading about the sludge and gravel.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013