Gall bladder removed and liver has some fat. Severe pain in stomach and water in entire body. Cause for the symptom?

Hi i would like to ask you about liver and gall bladder , four months back my mother got some tests done in hospital near my village, doctors said she had stones in her gall bladder and they(stones) should be removed (can remove in two ways : one by operation and other one is laser treatment ). finally she underwent an operation, docs removed her gall bladder and sent it to other hospital for testing. test reports came after two months and they found liver had some fat.again we got tests done to find out what is wrong with liver, docs say every thin is good. now this is 4 th month since she underwent an operation, now she feels feverish every day and severe pain in her stomach and water is formed entire her body (mainly legs and hands ). 1 is there any problem, if gall bladder is removed? 2. is there any problem if liver has some fat? 3. what might be the problem? 4 whom (doctor) should i consult to come to know all about it?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013