Gall bladder removed. Stomach pain after meals, bleeding. Should I be worried?

I had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago yesterday. Last night i ate instant mashed potatoes and began having severe stomach pain. I woke this morning and pain was more intense and was from around area of where gallbladder used to be down into my pelvic region but also through my left side into back of rib cage
Went to restroom bc thought i was going to get sick...and there was blood in my underwear...i have NOT had a period in over 8 years due to having a mirena iud. The pain I'm experiencing is different than menstrual cramping. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013