Gall bladder removed, PCOS, abdominal pain, continuous bile vomiting, severe dehydration, eyes dilation, unconsciousness. Reason?

My roommate is suffering a lot from some mysterious condition; it started a couple years ago, and seems to be getting more frequent and worse. We thought maybe it was the result of her gallbladder removal, and maybe there were stones left in her bile ducts. But the doctors did Cat scans and full abdominal scans and found nothing unusual. Her main symptoms are: * Extreme abdominal pain that is felt mainly in the middle of the intestinal area * Non - Stop vomiting for hours on end ( the most she went before hospitilization was 8 hours -) the vomiting is just bile and the nausea is endless; even after she throws up, she still feels as sick as she did before throwing up. When we get to the hospital, she can barely talk, her eyes are extremely dialated, she s severely dehydrated and slipping in and out of conciousness. The last doctor she talked to about this simply said, Lose weight, she lost over 80 ibs and is well within her BMI range at 5 9 145 ibs. I m not sure if this has to do with the gallbladder being gone, and there is an excess of acid dripping into her intestines? Or She also has been diagnosed with Ovarian Cyst and I m wondering if maybe the cyst are rupturing a lot because I read those can cause a lot of vomiting and nausea / stomach pain?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013