Gall bladder removed. Having stomach ache after having food. Should I take pain medication or antacids?

I m experiencing pain in my stomach area and lower between meals for the past couple days. It seemed to be triggered one night after having a large mexican dinner at a restaurant with family. The pain sometimes gets pretty bad and seems like a burning that extends from my lower stomach area to my back. I did have my gall bladder removed last September so I didn t know if this could be something recurring from that. Should I just take pain medication (and if so what kinds) and/or antacids and wait to see if the pain resolves itself over time?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012