Gall bladder removed. Feeling a middle lower abdominal pressure, burning on the hips. Blisters in throat. Reason?

No fever. No diarrhea. Gallbladder removed 3 yrs ago. symptoms come and go during last 3 month. First started middle lower abdomen pressure. Possible male yeast present at times.Tinges of pain sporadically under ribs both sides, soft buring at each hip bone, kidney tinges, light pain, tinges and pressure lower right quad. Over a week ago woke with throat feeling dry in arch from tonsil to tonsil. Still red in arch with several small spots or blisters. Does not hurt but can feel itch or burn inside ears at times. Negative test for strep and on amoxi clav since Tuesday. Throat barely less red but mostly no change. Itchy skin now. Some dry spots possible ecsema on fingers and hands (tops). Not unusual for dryer and sunless winter time for me.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013