Gall bladder removal done, have bloating, flatulence, severe pain in lower abdomen. Steps to avoid inconvenience in travel?

Some four months ago while visiting US my wife was diagnosed as having Non Alcoholic Fatty Lever problem consequent upon Real Time B-Mode Ultrasonography ( Fatty Infiltration of the liver Grade I---Remaining report says-Normal appearing Common Duct, Pancreas , Spleen Peritoneal Cavity , Both Kidneys, Bladder, Uterus, Endometrial Cavity) and prescribed Tablet Udiliv-300 mg 1 bid x 1 month, Tablet Lafudac -1 od x 1 month and Tablet Vizylac 1 od x 1 month. She also had Gall Bladder removed some 17 years ago due to cysts . She has been alright for the entire stay here, so far. We are scheduled to fly to India on coming Wednes day. Some 2-3 days ago she developed bloating- flatulence and pain in the right side lower abdomen which subsided after taking Lafutidine 10mg last evening. Long treatment and follow up from India will not possible if treatment started in US. What steps/ medicines can be taken to avoid inconvenience in travel and for next 2-3 days till check up in India.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013