Gall bladder attack, dizziness, difficulty in breathing, abdominal pain radiating to the back. Suggestions?

Having gallbladder attack at work tonight..doubled over, extremely dizzie, couldn t walk, great trouble breathing, pain radiating from the front abdomin aroud to the back..couldn t think straight. I also have asthma though and think I have another lung infection because my lungs hurt(ache) when I inhale and know I have a really bad sinus infection ...flared up at this time. Thought I was having a heart attack so I took 5 baby aspiriin. Realized tonight..the majority of intense pain and discomfort was due to a gallbladder attack. drank ACV with apple juice a couple of times...helped somewhat I ve taken a buscopan. finally seeing Dr. tomorrow..any suggestions as to the best questions or symptoms most imp to share with her to get the most of the visit?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012

Your symptoms can be caused not by gallstones, but by heart attack (you did well taking aspirin, but you should also visit a doctor right away). You should not wait anymore and have it checked with ECG and heart enzymes (CK-MB and Troponine) right away.
Such symptoms can also appear due to bile ducts blockage, acute pancreatitis. This two should not be neglected as well and checked as soon as possible. Gallstones are the less important to rule out.
You should have abdominal ultrasound, full blood work, liver tests (AST,ALT,GGTP), amylase, bilirubin, urine analysis.

Hope this will help.