Gall Bladder removed. Had GERD. Veloz D helpful. Side effects?

Hi, I m 42 yrs old female and recently I got my Gall Bladder removed because i had a 22mm stone in it. Previously before operation I had been suffering from GERD . After sugery also I m suffering from the same and also LP reflux. The only medicine that seems to help is VELOZ D ( rabeprazole sodium and domperidone ). Do i have to take these medicines lifelong .Do suggest how i can get rid of medicines and also whats the cause? I also have a feeling as if something is stuck in my throat.Do these medicines have any side effects?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012