Gall Bladder moderately distended. What should be the course of action to take ?

An MRCP Scan of my wife indicates that the Gall Bladder is moderately distended. The portal venous radicles are normal. The gall bladder shows smooth walls. No evidence of GB calculi. No biliary dilation. The cystic duct is mildly projinent however no calculi. The C.B.D. appears mildly prominent measuring approximately 5 mms. No C.B.D calculi9. No intrahepatatic biliary radicles dilatation. Spleen is normal with no focal lesion. Pancreas is normal with no focal lesion. The impression is: MRCP shows: 1). Moderately distended GB with smooth walls. No cholelithiasis . No GB claculi. 2). No biliary dilatation. The C.B.D. is mildly prominent measuring 5 to 6 mms. No C.B.D. calculi. No intrahepatitic biliary radicles dilatation. 3) Pancreas is normal with no focal lesion. The pancreatic duct is normal measuring 2 to 3 mms. 4) No other abnormality in uppper abdomen. Please indicate as to what should be the course of action to be taken, be it clinical or otherwise, to ensure a good healthy life of my wife...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013