Here is what I think,
you are taking LEXAPRO
(escitalopram) which is used to treat anxiety
thats fine but if you see the side effect profile it states the following
1)mood or behavior changes,
5) you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive
6) weight gain (most important of your concerned right?)
now lets see OXYELITE PRO's content - (caffeine, bacopa monnieri, bauhinia purpurea, rauwolfia, cirsium oligophyllum, and geranium) each of them have effects as mentioned below
- over stimulation
3) Reproductive Trouble for Women
4) Fluctuating Weight -(Losing weight at an increased rate increases the risk that the weight will be regained once the weight loss
routine stops, as works by increasing metabolism
, activate the thyroid
gland and turn off the receptors that tell the body to store fat).
All in all the summation of side effect will cause you more stress in different manner like insomnia, may lead to decrease memory, and weight fluctuation.
you are trapping yourself in the same cycle for stress in different fashion on not sleeping/overstimulation and getting far away from relaxation and will end up in hurting rather then helping
1)Try to cut down the medication support
2) fine some relaxation technique like yoga , or any thing that works for you just relax for 30 min a day will bring anxiety and stress to a well tolerable limit and will help to get rid of drugs and nasty side effects and falling back in that trap.
3) find some one who can help to take care of baby for some time when you are at home like family member/ may be babysitter so that you have some time to relax at home.
4) try to sleep soundly as much as possible (i UNDERSTAND you have 1 yr old child but still try is only option).