Gaining weight and urinating a lot. Taking Sentraline. Side effect?

why have i been eating so much lately? i gained four pounds this week ive just been really hungry and i should start my period pretty soon but i usually dont gain but 2-3 before.and ive notice ive been peeing a awful lot but i havent been drinking enough water for the last month? so i started today and i gained 3 pounds from drink water in the last two days whats going on? is it because my periods about to start or something else? could it be a side effect from the sentraline they got me on im on 25mg.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013