Gaining erection and ejaculation very difficult. Why do I need stimulation?

sir i am 38 years old I married at the age of 35, I have a problems that often before going to have sex, I need to see erotic video scene for gaining erection and then I remain erected for long time, and for ejaculation I also need hand to stimulate my penis and just 5 second before I enter in vagina and ejaculate therein ! please suggest or guide me how to overcome it !
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Thanks for writing in to us.

There could be many causes of the same like a performance anxiety, fear of failure, partner demands, discord in the relationship, fear of emotional intimacy, restricted foreplay, depression or anxiety etc. If there is a specific cause then it needs to be addressed.

You must discuss any problems with your partner and try to increase time spent on foreplay by involving your partner for a longer while.

Hope this helps