Gained weight, tiredness, frequent urination, increased thirst, drinking water. What could it be?

Hi. Yes. Can you please tell me what s going on with me? I went to the doctor for a blood test and everything came back fine. No signs of diabetes or thyroid problem. But I ve gained a Ton of weight, I m tired all day, moody, frequently going to the bathroom and always thirsty and drinking only water. I also do not believe I m pregnant, took that test too. Thank you and please help?! Could it possibly be depression or anxiety that s causing all this?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013