Gained weight due to steroid intake. Safe to use HGH to lose weight? Done proton beam radiation

I lost my pituitary gland due to Proton Beam Radiation needed following surgery to remove a chordoma from my clival area. My endocrinologist prescribed steroids. This was in 2000. I gained about 30 lbs the first month. I gained a total of about 60 pounds in the following months. I have been able to lose 40 lbs with diet and excercise over the past few years but need to lose another 20 lbs. Is it safe to use HGH to lose weight? PLease let me know. My endocrinologist had thought of this but was concerned because he thought it would cause the tumor to grow. Thanks, Judy Bourgeois
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012