Gained a lot of weight. Breast swollen and feel tired. Pregnancy negative. Suggestion?

I recently have gained a lot of weight, I normally weight around 170-175 and it has out of nowhere jumped to 210 and stayed there. My attitude has been impatient and at times rude and violent. I took pregnancy test and was negative. Just in past month, my breasts are swollen and are seeming to be growing larger. I can get a milky discharge from them. I have no energy and want to sleep for hours. Most of the time I very crabby.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer