Gad problems, burning after urination, breathlessness, mid/lower side of back hurts. Please guide thru this situation?

Hi, I would like some information if at all possible about some labs I have had for some time now. I have gad problems burning after urination for a number of years now. I have never been to a urologist or nephraologist over this problem, however, my OB/GYN (the only physician I regularly saw) stated my problem was an inflammation or the area where my ureters and urethra meet and that I would be on antibiotics for most of my life for this issue, I am 28 yrs old. I was also told that a urologist would tell me the same thing regarding the inflammation, therefore I never pursued anything further. In June of this year I had another flare up after 3 days of suffering I decided when I woke up at 3:00 in the morning with the feeling I could not get my breath and hurting all over that when I went to work in the morning that I would talk to my CFNP and get a CBC and UA. My WBC s came back as 24.5 and as usual i had 3+ blood in my urine with no significant growth of an organism (4,000 colonies). My records shows nearly 11 yrs of 3+ blood in my UA but no answer as to why. Lately the right mid/lower side of my back hurts, is senitive to touch, and I have noticed when lying on my right side it is slightly painful. Today I had a repeat UA and had a trace of protein , I am currently in the process of getting in with a specialist. I would really greatly appreciate any kind of information concerning this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012