GI bleeding, colonoscopy showed few questionable red spots, advised biopsy, history of PE. What could red spots be?

I am 23 years old. I had one PE in 2010. I was on coumadin for a year and was taken off. This first PE was believed to be due to birth control pills. I had Implanon ( progesterone ) implant placed after that PE. Two weeks ago I had my 2nd PE. A few days ago I went to the hospital for a GI bleed . Sunday I had a colonoscopy which the GI doctor said he saw a few questionable red spots and took biopsies. What could those red spots be?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer