GERD, persisting feeling of lump in throat, tightness in chest, trembling chest and arm muscles, get relief on eating. Normal barium swallow test, taken Nexium. What am I suffering from?

Hi, I have feeling some lump in my throat for a long time. My doc said I am suffering from GERD . He prescribed me medicine, Nexium and spray for throat inflammation , but no improvement. I still feel lump and it s like gotten worse. Once my throat or neck gets tight, my chest would also feel tight. It s terrible at night and in addition, I could feel my chest and arm muscles are shivering . I had barium swallow and the result was normal. What could I be suffering from? Almost everyday, I feel this and it s very annoying. Eating is a kind of comfort for me, but i cannot eat all the time, of course. Help please... T.T I don t have enough money to undergo other expensive tests....
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012