GERD, high BP, palpitations, discomfort. Taking sodium raberprazole, hormonal pills. Help?

i am taking medications for my gerd, and i think maybe one of them is causing my blood pressure rise. i am taking sodium raberprazole before breakfast, ganaton every meal, ranitidine at bedtime,fluimucil twice a day, and a hormonal pill, diane 35. which of these meds cause my high blood pressure? i am 32 years old female. moreso, if my bp is 130/90, can i take hydroxyzine iterax for my palpitations and gaviscon to relieve my discomfort? how about ganaton? or is it safe to take these 3 at this bp? thank you. hope to hear from you...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013