GERD, get frequent sore throats, have been swallowing mucus non-stop throughout the day causing lumpy throat and voice. Normal?

Hi, I have been swallowing mucus non-stop all day, now feel i have an irritated lumpy throat and voice, upset stomach and quite a lot of mild reflux . I suspect i suffer from GERD/ IBS and am having endocope/colonscope carried out in 10 days time. With GERD issues over the last 2 years or so I have had more sore throats than usual, however I have never had this constant swallowing/mucus before and it worries me a little. Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012