GERD, bouts of severe stomach pain, excessive salivation, hiccups. Done endoscopy and colonoscopy. Hernia or gallbladder issue?

I have frequent bouts of severe stomach pain accompanied by excessive salivation and hiccups. This usually occurs every 2-3 weeks and lasts from several hours to a whole day. I have had a endoscopy that my doctor diagnosed as GERD about 7 years ago. I am 52 and I also had a colonoscopy last year that came back clean. These attackshave been ongoing for almost 12-13 years. Can it be gallbladder? Hernia? I need some relief!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Oct 2013