GERD and abdominal pain with vomitting

Will GERD and bacteria H.Pylori to recur back? Because around 1 year half year i didn t complain gastric. But recently, become one month my stomach pain become seriously. On this year January i very pain on my right lower abdomen, I pain around 1 hr than be stop on pain. I didn t take any medication. On March, happen same again, also my right lower abdomen suddenly pain. Actually how suffering on pain i can accept. But start on last 3 week, my gastric come back. I didn t keep in diet, i take coffee, tea and some spicy food(just a little only). Effect my stomach(gastric) become serious pain, I suffering that i cant imagine the pain. On last two day in the morning, i feel vomiting and start pain middle up stomach, i feel super uncomforted. At night i suffering pain and i feel cold. I start loss appetite, when i drink coco or oat i feel the meal is hurt my stomach. I feel hurt burn, my stomach like a lot winds....May give some opinion? Can i know the symptom for gastric bleeding, because i feel hurt.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
hello dear
i have gone through your query in detail. since you are having GERD you must give lots of importance to LIFE STYLE AND DIET MODIFIACTION. 1) avoid milk & its product 2) eat small meals 3) use bigger pillow 4) do not sleep immidiately after eating 5) avoid tea , coffee and spicy food. its better if you under go upper GI ENDOSCOPY. now GERD is treated by medication. you need not worry. hope this answer helps you.
take care

Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Radhakrishna Patta's  Response
Dear ...!
thanks for the query.

I have gone through your mail and could grasp the summmary of your problems. There seem to be two issues. 1. Pains and aches pertaining to the lower stomach(abdomen) with flatulence and bowel disturbances and 2. Burping and belching with gaseous distension of the upeer stomach. These symptoms ssuggest both gastric problems as well as problems with the bowels. Usually a combinaation of these are seen in a condition called irritable bowel syndrome and a lot of these complainyts are due to irregular eating and sleeping patterns. You may require an ultrasound of the abdomen along with a upper GI endoscopy and a colonosccopy before starting anny medication.