GERD, ERCP showed gall stones. Home remedy to do away with gall stones?

hello Doctor... i m 62yrs old Asian in Canada & been suffering GERD since my MVA Motor Vehicle Accident 26Sept2011... At that time of accident, I have to hold my Stomach & could hardly walk cuz I felt like there was a Water-Ballon in my Stomach... mean\while it took almost a month before the 2nd XRay found me with Broken Esternum & 3 Broken Ribs which the Emergency have nt found. I ve been running to the Emergency most frequently especially after food... I hardly eat anymore that I rapidly lost weight from 128lbs down to 105lbs... so, the last Emergency in Feb11 got me into a Gastroenterology COnsult & they found me to have filled with GallStones which my Bilirubin count was 33 GGT600 & the doctor did a ERCP , precut sphincterotomy & ductal clearance that lead him to find no obstruction. I did not consent to removal of my Gallblader... I went to a Chinese Medicine Clinic & they prescribed me 2 kinds of drink... it seems to have helped... I have been also researching on internet some How to Home remedy to remove Gallstones. So far, I haven t had any episode yet, though I don t want to wait when it comes... What do you think??? Thank you so much for your thoughts & consideration in advance... alice
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012