GDM result shows fasting:87, after breakfast:127. pre-lunch: 76. Is it a cause of worry ?

I am 27 weeks pregnant .I had a GDM done and the result are as follows hi, I am 27 weeks pregnant.I had a GDM done and the result are as follows: fasting:87, after breakfast:127. pre-lunch: 76, after : 147 pre-dinner: 106 and after: 177.Is it a cause of worry. I have a controlled diet and also walk 3kms regularly.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Welcome to HCM.
The readings for pre-food is fine and is in normal range, the readings after dinner is slightly high. You can have fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables avoid too much of sweets once in a while will be fine. Continue your regular walk. At this stage you need not worry about the readings because its almost near to normal so just avoid sweets and go for natural and fresh food.
Wish you good health.