G6PD enzyme deficiency. Weakness, shaky, tiredness, headaches, joint pain, shortness of breath, hives. Treatment?

I am a 30 yr old female 140lbs and have g6pd enzyme deficiency class I I feel week shaky like i m going to faint most of each day I feel pain just from even a slight touch anywhere I feel sick tired get headaches joint pain to where I stiffen up do much I can t move this lasts about an hour starts at my hips then spreads all over and get hives and shortness of breathe this has been happening for years I have seen many doctors i m getting worse not better
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012