G6PD anemia, have reduced medication dosage. Is it related to low back problem and sciatic nerve?

I HAVE G6PD ANAEMIA , AND WANT TO KNOW IF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY LOW BACK PROBLEM AND SCIATIC NERVE . THE DOCTOR HAS REDUCED MY MEDICATION [MS CONTIN] AND I FEEL THE PAIN MORE. THE DAMAGE TO MY BACK DOES NOT MATGH MY PAIN. COULD THIS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEING G6PD. THERE IS LITTLE HELP HERE WITH THE MEDICAL PROFESSION, I THINK BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVISE THAT I CAN PASS ON TO MY DOCTOR WITHOUT OFFENDING HIM. its ok dont worry about it i do not have the funds right this moment not being well has made me low on funds
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012