Fybromyalgia, knees and hands lumbar spinal fusion, hypothyroidism, depression. Whats the cure and cause?

Hi I have been diagnosed with fybromyalgia for over 12 years now and have had joint problems and operations to my knees and hands and lumbar spinal fusion and now over a year been told I have hypothyroidism and now on 175mcg a day. But i still feel terrible, very tires, forgetful, angry, depressed, and many more on the list of symptoms. I asked to see my gp 2 weeks ago and they sent me for blood test but come back normal levels. Should I ask my doctor about Armour and T3 and will they help me. I also have had trouble swallowing some food and tablets and it feels like something is stuck in my throat, but this is not all the time. What do you suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013