Fuzzy feeling in head when people talk for a long time. Headache, constipation, losing concentration

hello i am a 23 year old female. when someone talks to me for long periods of time some times short. i start to get a funny feeling in my head and it is starting to worry me now. when people are talking to i get a fuzzy feeling in my head and start to get a head ache an lose consontrsion is there anything you can think that would be causing this thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Ma'm
Most likely cause for such symptoms is anxiety/ over-consciousness. Do you get nervous while talking to strangers?
Beside bad sleep, bad nutrition and loss of generalized well being due to any systemic disease can result in inability to concentrate.