Fuzzy eye focus, lightheaded, hot and cold flashes, low BP. Further?

7-8 times, 5 before eating, but right as I sat down, and three times after eating. Fuzzy eye focus (narrowing), very lightheaded, hot flash followed by cold . Lasts 5-10 minutes. Feel better after lying down for a few minutes. Once on a cruise my blood pressure fell off the table to 87/57. Had all blood tests (normal), angiogram ( age 72 and doctor says arteries are pristine), halter monitor (normal), generally blood pressure is 68/100 to 110/70 or so. EKG s normal. CT Scan (normal). No allergies. No diabetes (although father developed in late 30 s due to alchoholism. I have never smoked or consumed alcohol. Lou
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013