Fuzziness in stomach, dizziness and lack of concentration. Had fatigue with depression. Related?

My mom 66th birthday is today. Took her out to dinner. Then after walking peacefully around a store, she seemed to be having these ■ Dizziness or lightheadedness ■Lack of concentration - fuzzy ■Stomach gripey At home she took her blood pressure: 109/58 with pulse 83. She takes no medications of any kind. Usually she is experiencing fatigue and depression . Suggested diagnoses? I m guessing hypotension . Should we be concerned about heart since pulse so high.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012