Fungus issues, rashes on skin, anxiety. Have typhoid. Worry?

I am just worrying for nothing, one or two months before i went to one doctor for fungus problem, he gave me some medicines, after using all i recovered with my rashes on the skin. I was very healthy, he tested again and say i get typhoid too. he started giving me typhoid treatment, Typhoid also finished now.i started thinking too much and now i am worrying and sometimes my heart start beating fast. I don t know what really i do. I don t have no any pain anywhere, just an anxiety . Please help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013