Fungus infection, wrinkles on face, itchy, rashes, skin hard, black, dry face and hands, dilosyn, droxyl-500, rovate cream, aqua soft, NMF Alovera lotion, thyroid, having allergy

Good Noon, I am 53 yrs old women, my weight is 87kg, height 4 9 and suffering from Fungus infection since 2005, now i am having hard, black and wrinkles on my face with lots of itching, rashes and dry skin mainly on face and hands, currently my doctor prescribed me dilosyn, droxyl-500, rovate cream and aqua soft, NMF Alovera lotion my doc also suggest to take sleeping pills , I am allergic of breads, citrus fruit, dead mites and garam masala. I am having thyroid and taking eltroxin tablets, But now i am fed up with this allergy please suggest me something to get well as soon as possible......
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012