Fungi and parasitic infection, constipation, acid stomach, headache, joint pain. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, My name is Jenny. I think I may have Oxygen deficiency because I suffer from fungi infection, parasitic infections, Candida, constipation, digestive problems, a acid stomach, migraine headaches, aches and pains in my joints and back, lack of memory etc. Do you think I should stop all my other medications relating to this problem and take the medicine that my Naturopath is prescribing me. Or what do you suggest I do??

Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013