Fungal nail infection, prescribed terbinafine, lost taste, stopped. Treatment for taste, nail infection?

Hi, I was prescribed terbinafine for a fungal nail infection. About a week and a half ago I started to lose my sense of taste and this week I can t taste anything. Having looked it up online I discovered it was a result of the tablets. I have stopped taking them now but I am now left with two problems. I can t taste anything which is getting really frustrating. I have no desire to eat but I know I have to as I cannot afford to lose any weight. I ve lost over half a stone for my wedding which is in six weeks time and anymore weight loss would be unhealthy. My other problem is that my nail infection won t be fixed because I have stopped the tablets. So I m wondering is there anything I can do to help recover my taste buds? I there anything that s good to eat that maybe I can taste? And is there any other known cure for my fungal nail infection? Hope you can help!!
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012