Fungal meningitis, had strokes, lumbar punctures with nausea, vomiting. What is going on?

Hey, Docs...I am 24 years old and last year I developed fungal meningitis (valley fever). As a result, I also experienced 2 strokes. I was given a VP shunt at Stanford, which is now currently turned off and has been for about 15 weeks (turned off because of over shunting & shift in ventricles). Lumbar puncture pressures have been good, and dye tests shows communication between ventricles and spine. I have had awful nausea and vomitting for the past 8 months since I have been out of the hospital. I guess my question is this: If its not high pressure or low pressure hydrocephalus, what could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013