Fungal infection under lower lip, corner of mouth. Taken Levofloxacin, Forcan. Can fungal infection be cured completely?

Dear Dr. P V Prasad, I have been having a fungal episode under my lower lip for an elongated period. Had been adviced to take a course of levofloxacin for a week and then continue for a period of 2 months with forcan had done the course of levoflox and the rash on the skin disappeared but after i visited a salon to clean my facial hair i had been growing to cover the rash a few boils came up in another location and has now turned into a similar rash but at a different area on the face near the corner of the mouth. the forcan had been stopped for the last 2 weeks. Needed your advice on whether this is common for the fungus not to be cured fully but retreat and come back once flucanazole is taken off?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012