Fungal infection, taken Tyza tablets. Still itching. Resistant to medicines?

SIR I AM 47 YEARS OLD I AM SUFFERING FROM fungal infection at left innerthigh and hip cleavage and on hips i have consulted doctor skin specialist he gave a 21 day course of tyza tablets and HH ZOLE CREAM I applied it for 21 days infection was cured but after some days again it started itching i applied same combination of cream got relief same thing i did 4 to 5 times now again i am infected but this time its little aggressive the creams did work now my question is did i got resistance to the medicines for the above infection what is the best treatment to eradicate the infection once for all please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012