Fungal infection on vagina affecting sexual life. Occurred after using hair removal cream. Surgical alternative?

Hi I have a fungal infection on the surface of my private area and along the bikini area. This first occured from a terrible reaction from hair removal cream though prior was using it for years, I have had this infection for over a year going back and fourth to my doctors. I don t know what to do, my doctor had given me cream after cream I simply cannot live like this as It s affecting my sexual life with my boyfriend. Is there any possible surgical alternative.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012