Fungal infection on the stomach, having asthma, weakness, and problem in breathing. Cause and treatment?

hi i am zulfiqar alam i have problem of fungal attack near my stomach from last 3 months and due to this i suffer from ashtima problem in fect i have no problem of ashtama but still my saans was out of control now i feel that it burn and i feel weakness and my whole body feel weakness.and i am un able to breathe properly some thing wrong with this although all my medical reports are right.plz answer.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
WE DONT DIAGNOSE IT FROM HISTORY ONLY ASIT CAN BE ALLERGY AND ALLERGY CAN ATTACK SKIN AND RESPIRATORY SYSTEN
ALLERGY CAN DEVELOP AT ANY TIME AT ANY AGE WITH ANY SUBSTANCE
YOU YOU CAN START WIH FORCAN 150 MG ONCE A WK FOR 6 WK
TAKE INGULAR 10 MG BD
SYPVENTROLIN 1/2 TSF BD
AND ANTACID
APPLY QUADERIDERM ON AFFECTED SKIN IT WILL COVER ALLERGY AND FUNGAL
CONTINUE ANTI ALLERGICS FOR 3 WK ANDSTOP
FORCAN 150 TO BE CONTD FOR 6 WK
IF THERE IS RECURENCE CAN POS AGAIN FOR ADVISE