Fungal infection on face, allergic reaction, rashes. Stop using lustra af and hydrocortizone?

suffering from severe fungal infection on face resulting from allergic reaction after being pricked by a man s facial hair and reacted to his aftershave lotion. got kozic acid and desonide from dermatoligist and now lustra af and hydrocortizone 2%. problem is getting worse as rash continues to spread, now affecting my eyes. Face continues to be red and itchy. should I stop using lustra af and hydrocortizone?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012