Fungal infection near groin, anal itching, dark patch inside butt cheek, itching near elbows, thighs. Medicines?

I have been having fungal infection near groin area last 2-3 weeks and also suffering from bottom itch (Itching in the anus ). I have applied candid-b cream and it has reduced, however, the skin at the inner side of the butt crack seem to have a dark patch. I also seem to have itchiness near elbows, thighs , armpit area with reddish spot which seems to be like eczema . Please tell me what medication can I use to reduce the itching. As for my diet, I m a pure vegetarian, I avoid oily and sweet food and take more herbal teas like green tea. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012