Fungal infection in mouth, sore, burning sensation, dryness, redness, soreness in mouth and throat, constipation. What is treatment?

Hello Sir, I am having a fungal infection in my mouth since one month due to which I am facing problem which is as below 1: I am having sore, white patches in the mouth and a painful, burning sensation on the tongue 2: an unpleasant taste in the mouth and dryness in the throat 3: redness and soreness on the inside of the mouth and throat (Pain is there in the throat) 4: cracks at the corners of the mouth 5: difficulty swallowing 6: Indigestion (Acidity and constipation ) 7: Can not sleep properly due to the chocked throat Due to the above reasons I am feeling feverish. Here I went to NHS (National health services) , they took chest X-Ray and blood test and they come up with the normal report . They told me that I have fungal infection in my mouth and prescribe only Paracetamol and Daktarin (Gel) . Now it become worse and its really difficult for me to eat anything . I am taking ‘CIPLOX’ 500 antibiotic for chest congestion (Cough) which is alright now.( I can give a call if it is alright with you ) Can you please recommend me some medicines regarding my problem .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013