Fungal infection in groin area with bumps, using gentalene plus cream, no help. Treatment ?

Hello, i had fungal infection in my groin area. I was using gentalene plus cream. But infection was not cured in a week and i continued to use the cream for more than 2 weeks. Now i see Bumps resembling pimples in my groin region. Please suggest me some medication for both fungal infection and Bumps which i see in my groin region. Please give some good medication which do not have much side effects because the area which i mentioned is very sensitive and important :).
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012