Fungal infection below breast, underarms, fatty liver, taking Terbest, Nucoxia causing headache, eye pain, dizziness. Terbest safe?

Hello Doctor I have this fungal infection below my breast and under the arms. I have been prescribed TERBEST I am also taking a tablet called NUCOXIA. I am noticing that I have headaches , eye pain a slight burlling in the eyes. At times a little dizzey is it the side effects. I had done a sonagraphy and it was noticed that there is fat on the liver . Is taking TERBEST OK. Appreciate if you can let me know. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012