Fungal infection at lower abdomen. Lot of itching. Dead skin on scratching. How to cure?

Hii doctor, i m a 20 years old boy, my problem is that i m having something fungal infection sort of disease at my lower abdomen or we can say something around groin for which i consulted doctor around 2 years back he gave me hhzole so when ever i use hhzole infection disaapears for 2-3 weeks but latter on it comes back, i m very much frustated with this disease it itches alot. one more thing i can tell u is whenever i do itching over there initially it becomes red n latter on a dead skin comes there. plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012